To rescue pigs in need of sanctuary and to provide for them a safe, secure, healthy life in as natural an environment as is possible.
1. Secure funding through donors/grants
2. Create plan of succession; find someone to take the sanctuary over
3. Complete fencing of entire sanctuary
4. Maximize potential of the sanctuary (take in more animals, possibly buy more land in the surrounding area)
5. Build base of reliable and consistent volunteers/interns
6. Increase education and outreach both online and at our physical location
7. Establish special needs and quarantine area to provide a space for the animals incapable of being with our main herd
8. Create a veterinary intern program
A New Model for the Lifetime Care of Rescued Pigs
Copyright 2017. The Pig Preserve. All Rights Reserved.